This weekend was a very busy one for me. I had originally planned on keeping it very low key so that I could hang around the house and get some of my ornaments finished. Well, it turned out to be the complete opposite! On Saturday, David and I were on a quest for more collage frames. We went to 4 different places but low and behold, the place where we spent the most money was Walmart! Eeek! I hate this store with a passion but I was told in the past from various people that they have a big selection of frames for really cheap. So we walked out of there with over 20 frames! Yes, we are crazy. We filled up a lot of them and we have most of them in the hallway already. I am so sick of collage frames now though. I don't think I will be filling up another one for a VERY long time!
Most of Sunday was spent with the girls at IKEA. We really had a good time and it was great to see Jen in person since the teriffic news! We went to lunch afterwards and just caught up. I need to do that more often. It was so much fun to get out of the house and just be crazy for a little while :)
Oh, and yesterday David took me out for my first Chipotle experience. I'm not a big fan of Mexican food. My body can't handle anything the least bit spicy. So, I got a burrito and whispered to David "how do you eat this thing?". After he had a good laugh, he told me and I proceeded to enjoy it for about 3 seconds. The chicken was a little spicier than I had hoped. And if you have ever been there you probably think I'm crazy. But like I said, I can't handle anything with a little bit of spice in it. I did manage to finish most of it, but I don't think I'll be going back there again, but you gotta try things at least once, right?
IKEA was a blast. You did inspire me with the collage frames. Grace and I bought 6 yesterday at Michaels (they were $3/each!) and now they are in my office at home waiting to be filled. Just got 100 free prints from Ritz (consolation prize for the digital camera diaster with them over the holidays) so I have NO excuses!!! :) By the way, my money trees look great!
ReplyDeleteI've never been brave enough to try the burrito. Hats off to you!
ReplyDelete