Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year's Valentine's Day has been very low key for us. I was in training all day today so I wasn't at my desk. But David knew this and sent me flowers (my favorite, daisies) yesterday instead :) But tonight we exchanged small gifts and then were on our way to Outback for a nice laid back dinner. However, there was a 95 minute wait! Ha, no food is that good. So, we made our way home and decided that we would grill up some Omaha steaks, drink a nice bottle of wine and watch the Olympics and laugh at the American Idol auditions. So, here we are, still sipping wine and laughing together at the crazy people that subject themselves to Simon, Randy and Paula. Seems like a perfect night to me :)
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I feel SO much better about being addicted to Idol---I amnot the only one! HAHAHAHA.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete