
I just wanted to share my excitement! I was watching the Olympics last night and luge was on. Turns out I got to see a Latvian take 3rd place. I am always cheering for Latvia and Lithuania when the Olympics are on (my family is from both countries). I actually screamed outloud when I saw that he would get a medal. It's always great to see the underdog win. Latvia has 57 athletes competing so I'm hoping to see a couple more medals from them before the Olympics are over. Lithuania only has 5 athletes but I'm still rooting for them. Anyway, just wanted to share my happiness :)
I think we all secretly pull for the underdogs! Saw in your previous post you are moving...where to?
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of the Olympics---I cant believe Michelle Kwan pulled out! She used to practice at the ice arena near Bill's store when she was at the beginning of her career. Maghan actually shared the ice with her a couple of times during practice!
ReplyDelete