Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ding ding ding, I'm a winner!

I'm probably a very big loser for posting about this but I'm excited so here goes. In my department we are sometimes sent photography books by certain publishers in the hopes that we will promote it. And instead of one person keeping all of them, the team sometimes comes up with ways of giving them to a certain member of the staff. In the past we have usually drawn names from a hat. This time though, a quiz question was sent out to the staff of about 50 people. The question has something to do with what we do as photo editors, whether it be regarding images on the web or tools that we use on a daily basis. Well, the quiz was sent out this morning and I was very quick to answer and was only about 75% sure that my answer would be the correct one. Within minutes I received an e-mail back saying that I was the winner. So, I am now the proud owner of Dogs 24/7.

This wouldn't be a big deal to some but I am never the one that wins contests like this so I am thrilled! Yay me :)

3 comments: