We had a quick but fun visit with my dad and stepmom this weekend. I think Yoda had the best time of us all.
 |
| Who knew that a pug would love to swim this much. He spent at least an hour in that pool swimming his heart out. |
 |
| It took him a while, but he finally figured out how to stand on the raft. |
 |
| My dad and stepmom's dogs. Not too fond of the water, just prefer to watch...and bark...a lot. |
I had a great time as well. I love spending time with my dad now that our relationship is strong. It's had its ups and downs since my parents split 23 years ago. I won't go into details, I'm just focusing on the positive now. I'm already planning our next visit. This time just the two of us for some much needed father/daughter fun time. I can't wait.
awe love!
ReplyDelete