Friday, February 18, 2011

how I spent my morning (in photos)

I had my bloodwork appointment bright and early at 7:20.  By 7:40 I was done!
Look at all those pretty, colorful vials.
My war wound.
Silly me!  Did I forget to mention that the phlebotomist poked around my left arm for minutes asking me
to tell her when it hurt because then she would know she got the vein?  Then finally gave
up and decided to take blood out of my hand?  Fun!
There was a bright spot to the morning though, while outside with the pups I noticed
the first of my flowers bulbs crack through the surface.  Spring is on its way!

2 comments:

  1. UGH - I hate nurses who are bad with needles. If you cant handle finding a vein on a patient, then maybe a different line of work is needed!! :) Glad you made it thorugh all the poking around!!!

    YEA for flowers! Now I am inspired to go check out my bulbs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought the vials were pretty as well!

    Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete