I figured I should post a follow-up after the "I don't want to get out of bed to exercise at 5am" entry. Well, I didn't get up. Here are the excuses:
1) David was up all night...no joke, he couldn't sleep at all. Which means I didn't sleep well.
2) I didn't feel well at all in the morning and actually stayed home from work.
Those are good enough, right?
I did finally work out yesterday afternoon, though so it wasn't a total waste. For 40 minutes I was either on the bike or the elliptical. I was very proud of myself. It took a lot to get me up off that couch.
One of the reasons why is because of this little guy...
Yay, we have iphones now! I finally have a phone that's more than just a phone. And it didn't take me long to download a bunch of apps and become completely addicted to a game already. I played it almost non-stop yesterday and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
In other news, I'm anxious for tomorrow's appointment with our RE. After I had the procedure done last week I couldn't wait to get to this appointment. Now that it's a day away, I'm nervous. I have a list of questions that I need to ask and my mind races at what he could say. He might say that I just need to get a polyp removed. But of course in my head there's no way that my diagnosis could be that easy (well, I wouldn't necessarily call surgery easy but in this case it kind of is). So, I sit here and anxiously await tomorrow's appointment.
Good thing I have this handy dandy iphone to distract me a bit!

No comments:
Post a Comment