Friday, January 29, 2010
burnin those pesky calories!
I just finished working out with Jillian. Yep, she kicked my ass again. In my defense I haven't exercised in 12 days because I had a killer cold. 12 days is a long time! I found myself pooping out much quicker than I had when I was exercising almost daily before I got sick.
So, I'm sitting here post workout, completely exhausted but proud of myself that I did it. I was actually craving it. I have been hoping to feel better for the past few days so I could get back into the swing of things. I honestly could have waited a few more days I think because I found myself blowing my nose between circuits but I got through it without passing out so all is well :)
Here's to hoping Monday's weigh in is better than last weeks now that I'm not as sedentary :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment