Thursday, January 07, 2010
poison
I gave up soda 3 days ago (Coke Zero, Diet Dr. Pepper). Please wish me luck! I just can't bear to keep putting poison in my system voluntarily, so out the door it goes. Bye, bye aspartame!
I gave up Crystal Light a little while ago because of the same reason but this new one is a HUGE step. I would say that for the past year I've been relying on soda to get me through the day because I don't drink coffee.
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that I will have a soda now and then but it will be the real thing, no more diet. But since it has so many calories that treat will be for very special occasions!
Any ideas on what to drink to get a little caffeine boost that's low in calories and contains no aspartame? I'm looking into teas but I'm not a big tea drinker. I just want to make sure I have a backup plan so that if days like today (where I'm so tired I can barely see straight) come around I am prepared with something that can give me a little boost!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try to go for all natural tea, it's a bit more expensive but cheap tea is dry and bland. Maybe get a box of assorted tea so you can try a few. Tazo is yummy. Yerba Mate will give you a boost! It has natural time release caffeine I like the "greener green tea" www.guayaki.com There's also a Mate Chocolate and you might like the Chai.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
I knew I could count on you Sarah! Thanks so much for all the suggestions! I'm definitely going to check them out :)
ReplyDelete