Friday, July 25, 2008

I hate computers!

I know that sounds harsh but seriously, if one more piece of technology dies on me I'm going to lose it.

We've experienced a mini hard drive dying and almost losing priceless images, our hard drive died on our personal laptop where I DID lose precious photos forever, our external hard drive had to be placed in our freezer to try and recover it and now, last night my work computer bit it. I'm tired of this happening. I'm beginning to hate technology. Part of me would love to live somewhere without an internet connection. Ok, that may be pushing it because I honestly think I have some sort of internet addiction but still, I'm at the end of my rope.

This week just has been a little slice of hell for me. I'm pretty sure in the early morning hours today I had a panic attack. Which is the main reason I'm working from home again. I just want things to settle a bit. I want to be able to relax and get a good night's sleep soon, is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment