So, I've been lacking in the blog posts lately. But that's just because I have been swamped this week with work. Without getting into details, one of my coworkers was suddenly let go last week.
Turns out they left a LOT of work behind. Tons of which needed to be done this week. So, we were down to 3 people. But one of my team members was out on vacation this week. So there was more work I had to cover. And it just happens that my areas were super busy as well this week. Oh and a replacement has been hired so I have to spend part of my day training them tomorrow, fun!
There are 2 reasons why I'm not completely drained right now though.
1) I get overtime so the paycheck is going to look fantastic this week!
2) On Saturday I'm off to the Jersey shore until Wednesday!
The shore, jeez, it's been so long! I used to spend time at the Jersey shore EVERY summer growing up. It'll be nice to go back. And I'm going with my mom and sister and we've never gone on a vacation just the 3 of us so I know I'll come back with lots of memories.
Daydreaming about laying on the beach and just relaxing has been pretty much the only thing that is getting me through this week. I can't wait and I know I'm not going to want to come back!
No comments:
Post a Comment