As you can see from the picture in the post below, I was having fun at the shore the second we got there! It was a fantastic vacation. It brought back so many memories of when I used to go there every summer. Things haven't changed at all and that's exactly what I needed to see. The boardwalk is the same, the beach is the same, the people are the same, and most importantly the vibe is the same.
This vacation came at the perfect time. I was incredibly stressed out right before I left because of work stuff and the second I smelled that sea air on Saturday it all melted away. I forgot how therapeutic the beach can be. Something I definitely need to keep in mind for the future!
Anyway, here are a few pics from the trip:








That last picture is amazing. You guys are soooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is so weird to see--we used to go to WildWood as a kid :) You guys look gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteGood morning,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Chris Bui with tiny*prints, http://www.tinyprints.com/ - a provider of elegant personal stationary, including Holiday Cards.
We are interested in innovative marketing solutions and would like to offer our services to your website visitors as a resource link. I believe our sites co-align, but do not compete, and that our offering would be relevant and beneficial for your audience.
While taking a look at your blog, http://whatimthinkingabout1.blogspot.com/, I noticed that your site and ours target the same audience base. I would like to extend to you an invitation to review several of our Holiday related cards, both for consumers and for businesses. If this is something you would be interested in, I can arrange to have a set of samples sent to you for your review.
Is this something you would be willing to discuss further? Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!
Kind Regards,
Chris Bui, Associate Consultant
Tiny*Prints http://www.tinyprints.com/
Direct 805.456.6296 Fax 805.962.0451 Email bizdev@tinyprints.com