Monday, April 07, 2008

twins = nightmares

I'm working from home today. I'm browsing the channels to find something to watch and I see that 'B.ringing Up B.aby' is on. And the episode is about a family who decided to try for one more baby and ended up having twins.

It intrigued me because there is a very real possibility that I could have twins when I become pregnant. So, I started watching.

Now, David has always been terrified of having twins. Me, I knew it would be a tough time but I wasn't really scared. Yep, that has all changed thanks to this show. Now, I realize that the couple on the TV has 2 additional kids so their life is a tad more hectic than ours would be but seriously? My god that looks hard.

I forsee nightmares in the near future thanks to this show. I want to keep watching but another part of me wants to flip on 'S.crubs' instead so that I can try and forget about this as much as possible!

4 comments:

  1. Triplets - We are having triplets!!!!

    We should just tell everyone now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, twins would be hard. But whether you have a single, double, or even triple (as Dave seems to want now!) set, you will be awesome parents.

    Are you preggers yet? :) HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watch anything BUT the Baby Stor.y or Brin.ging Home B.aby. Live it up as you guys have been. Eat out, sleep in, watch shows with random acts of violence. Let what will come what may. :)

    ReplyDelete