Within the next couple of days our wallets will become much lighter. I just realized all of the things we will need to pay for.
1) Tomorrow Yoda goes in for a follow up visit with our vet. Seems he scratched his cornea and has been on meds for about 10 days. This poor little guy and his eyes. We need to invest in goggles for him. But I'm sure the follow up will go well. It's the fact that he had a seizure on Sunday. The first since being on medication for it. My heart was crushed when I saw him have one this weekend. My first thought was that even on meds he's going to have these. But then again, the vet started the dose very low so I'm hoping that all that needs to be done is an increase in mg and he will be fine. Keep your fingers crossed.
2) One more money eating errand that needs to be done tomorrow is replacing the windshield of the Acura. The crack has been getting progressively bigger and we finally have to do something about it. Luckily this place comes to us so I just have to make sure I'm out of bed before 8am.
3) The Sable needs to get inspected this weekend. It should have been done before the end of March but since it's our secondary car it sometimes misses the deadline. We need to keep our fingers crossed for this one as well. Hopefully they will just look past the fact that you have to start the car with a screwdriver!
Ah money, who needs it right?
Poor guy! Hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteYeah, it always hits you at once. I thought I was all caught up then my car insurance bill came in the mail and I also have to get my car inspected, I hope bald tires are ok:)