Only those who are extremely close to me realize what a complete oddball I can be. Just ask my husband. He could go on for hours about how weird I am.
Today I called him while I was on my way home from work. I told him that a completely random fear had entered my brain a few minutes prior. I thought "what if I suddenly went blind while driving on the beltway? What would I do? How would I get to the side of the road? Would I just slow down and turn the car until I hit the guardrail or wall?" Yeah, for about a minute this ridiculous fear was going through my head.
I know I'm weird and I embrace it. I always said, normal is boring. But even this made me think "wow, you really ARE weird!"
Just another gem from my otherwise ordinary life!
No comments:
Post a Comment