Monday, October 16, 2006

sniffle...sneeze...cough

Being sick sucks. Sorry, I know that wasn't very eloquent but I've been sick for almost a week now. I was home sick on Thursday and Friday. Saturday I felt fine and then I was the worst I've felt in a while yesterday. Today I feel like I have a sinus infection. Fun. The last thing I want to do is go to the doctor so I'm going to sleep on it tonight and hope I wake up feeling wonderful in the morning. We shall see.

But this weekend was a good one. Thank god I felt ok on Saturday because we ran all over the place. We met with our matri'd for the wedding and he's awesome. Very accommodating and now we have our menu set and all the little touches should be taken care of. Then it was off to meet the DJ. We went to his house and talked for a little while about how we wanted the night to go, but mostly we just played with the cutest Pomeranians I've ever seen :) Kidding aside, I got a really good vibe from him so here's to hoping that the music doesn't suck for our reception!

We also managed to do a run through of how we would squeeze in wedding pictures at the Brooklyn Bridge. But before we started we were able to stop off for some famous Brooklyn pizza, yummy! We had a good time at the bridge, scouting out locations for pictures so we can save some time the day of. When I get home tonight I'll post some pics.

The reason we scouted it out is because we might be cutting it close with timing. But the way we did it this weekend makes it seem like we will be able to get all the pics we want. Hope so, we'll see how things go the day of. We might have to make a call to someone at the cocktail hour to let them know they need to stall ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment