Monday, October 23, 2006

exhausting but awesome weekend!

Had my shower this weekend and after I downed 2 glasses of wine I started to have some fun ;) All kidding aside, it was a great time.

The best part, 2 of my friends who are also bridesmaids made the trip down from Maine and Boston, despite both of their flights being cancelled. Damn you wind!

Even though I knew when the shower was I had no idea where it would be or who was coming.

Onto the pics...

The actual surprise, my mom and I drove back to her house to find everyone standing in the street waiting.


My beautiful bridal party!


My sister (maid of honor) and I.

Me with the bow hat and bouquet...this is what revenge is like. I made David's sister's for her 2 years ago and this was her way of getting me back.


Two of my old roommates from college, Jackie and Jethro.

My gorgeous grandmother!

Me and the girls relaxing and reminiscing after a REALLY long day!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there!!! But we will have a great time on the 3rd for your DC party!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete