I think every bride-to-be reaches the day where she just wants to throw all the wedding planning out the window and head to Vegas....today is that day for me. How about it David? 2 tickets to Las Vegas please!
That would be hilarious! I think you're right about every bride thinking about eloping! I was partial to a beach, but Vegas would do. Here we come Sin City!
dude, we are so there.
ReplyDeleteWe'll make Mo watch the kid in VA, per the original plan.
as long as you can wait until mid-October, that is... :)
- kb
haa haa
ReplyDeleteJust as long as Elvis is there!!!!
Can't get married in Vegas w/o The King
It would almost be worth it to see your stepmom's face when we told her
You should just do it. Man, I wish I had!!!
ReplyDeleteThat would be hilarious! I think you're right about every bride thinking about eloping! I was partial to a beach, but Vegas would do. Here we come Sin City!
ReplyDelete