Oh, I forgot to mention that I completely f-ed up my jaw this weekend and if I move it the wrong way I could hit the ceiling from the pain. I also twisted my ankle and fell down this morning while walking the dog. And I have a massive bruise on my elbow from who knows what. I'm falling apart, as David would say.
Time to trade me in for a newer model.
Update: I seem to be getting a cold or sinus infection now. The fun never stops!
I knew I should have bought the extended warranty!!
ReplyDeletewhat, were you and "Hubby" bought from the same factory?
ReplyDeleteI know he's an older model, but this should not be a competition!!!
:)
- kb
Sounds like a crawl in bed and stay there week - maybe you could work from home? Yuck! Feel better and don't break anything!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get all the TLC you need and deserve. Feel better soon!
ReplyDelete