Friday, April 07, 2006

crappy ass mood

I have no idea why I'm in such a bad mood today. I can't pinpoint anything that's really bothering me. But I just feel so angry today. I blame the weather. I bet if it was sunny out I wouldn't feel this way. My moods tend to change with the weather. But I wish this would just stop. It's Friday, I should be happy. And we are home this weekend, no travelling like we have the past 2 weekends. So, all is well. Why can't I tell my brain that? I think wedding planning is burning me out. I have a gift certificate from David for a massage. Maybe I'll take advantage of that soon. I've only had a professional massage once and it was amazing. I was useless for the rest of the day but it was the greatest feeling. So, yes. I think I'm going to have to make an appointment for that soon.

Anyway, this weekend should be a pretty good one. David wants to attack our closet this weekend. It's crazy in there. It totally needs to be redone. Would love to just snap my fingers and have it all done, and not have to pay for it for that matter! I would love for both sides to look something like this:
We'll see if that ever happens!

I also plan to work on more ornaments this weekend. I swear, this process is starting to drive me crazy. I just can't get motivated to do them on a consistent basis. When I really force myself to sit down I can crank out like 20 at a time. It's just that it doesn't happen like that very often!

Oh well, have a great weekend! I'll try :)

5 comments:

  1. I got a goft cert for my bday for a massage and facial at the new salon near Old Navy. SO excited. Not sure when I am going to use it but I am already looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Old Navy by the mall? That's where my gift certificate is to! We should make a day of it sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my mood was reflecting the weather right now, I'd be a tornado. Good times here at the Winks' house! It's actually kind of exciting! Lucky you with a gift cert. for a massage. Enjoy every minute, because it sounds like you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're doing our closet now too - its actually kind of cathartic to organize and see what you have. I "found" a bunch of clothes I forgot I had. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is totally our next project. We lost 50% of our "stuff" space when we broke down the office. We need a closet organizer for us and the baby. Should be a fun project. Maybe we can pitch in, go house-to-house for all our friends and "closet organize" all of them!!!

    Uh, on second thought, that might be a total disaster... ;-)

    - kb

    ReplyDelete