I needed to post again since my last entry was so whiny. I will say this, the human body is amazingly resilient. By Monday evening I was smiling again. I had my time to mourn (and vent to friends & family that cared) and I picked myself up and moved on. I guess I'm used to that process so it happens a little faster now.
I think it really helps to have something else to concentrate on, too. Something that helps my mind and my body. Running. C25K is amazing and I have my best friend to thank for that. Allie, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be so committed to getting out there 3 times a week and running my butt off. So thank you. Thank you for helping me get my act together and for being a key player in my support system! I'm not sure what I would do without you.

Awe LOVE THIS! And also I'm glad there's someone out there respnsible for donating my body to science if this little program of ours kills me ;)-
ReplyDeletexoxo