Tuesday, January 25, 2011

just what I needed

As I said below, yesterday was a terrible day.  However, it's almost like the universe knew this, or my husband did, and decided that what I really needed was a distraction.  I most absolutely got that when I got home from work last night.

I gathered my things, walked up the steps and peered into the house from the windows on the side of our front door.  What I saw was a man on the couch that I did not recognize  Yep, it was my husband.  The long shaggy hair was gone and so was his playoff beard (along with the rest of his facial hair).


I am not lying when I tell you that I could not even look at him for about a half hour!  He chased me around the house trying to force me to look at him but I honestly could not, it was crazy.  However traumatizing it was, it's exactly what I needed.  I had a good laugh, a good cry and felt so much better because of it.  So, thank you David for terrorizing me last night (now, grow your goatee back so I can look at you again).

3 comments:

  1. He looks like two completely different people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Okay first of all he looks soooooo young without any facial hair!!!!! But man - that playoff hair and beard --- kinda reminds me of the crazy Spencer Pratt look!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap Jaime, you are right! It was the crazy Spencer look! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete