Friday, January 07, 2011

holiday recap

Here's a photo recap of our crazy holiday break. It was mostly fun while it lasted but I'm so happy that the new year is finally here and things can start to calm down a little and return to normal!

Our beautiful tree...by the time we took it down yesterday all of the ornaments were about 12 inches lower and branches were cracking off because the tree was so dead!

Our silly Christmas photo tradition :)

Cookies, I made lots and lots of cookies.

ok, so it was more than just cookies!

Christmas night in the hot tub! We also rang in the new year in there.

The car, packed to the gills, all ready for Christmaspalooza!

First stop, David's parents house...

While we were in Jersey, visiting David's family, 30 inches of snow was dumped on us!

Our nephew James loved it!

Our gorgeous neice, Elizabeth stayed warm inside.

Second stop, my mom's house...

My grandmother, after opening what she now thinks is the best present ever. A picture of her and David after he finished his Livestrong ride this summer. So cute!

While we were at my mom's, I caught that dreaded stomach bug/flu that has been going around. I was miserable for days!

Third and final stop, my dad and stepmom's house...

This is where a fun photo from my Dad and stepmom's house should be, if I wasn't so busy trying to not be nauseous, keep myself awake and remember to take the camera out of my bag!

road trip back home on New Years Eve...

And finally...this is how the pups rang in the new year. They were exhausted after Christmaspalooza and weren't the only ones that were happy to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment