Tuesday, January 18, 2011

more motivation

I was checking Facebook today and I noticed that one of David's cousin's posted his results from the new and improved realage test. I haven't taken that in years and since I had some time to kill today, I decided to take it again.

I entered in what I've been doing lately as far as exercise goes in the hopes that it will continue to stay a routine. I also did this with the food questions, although to tell you the truth, a lot of the food are habits I already have in place.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the results. My realage is 33.5. Considering I turn 33 in a little less than 2 months (eek) that's not too bad! I was expecting it to tell me something much different. This is just more motivation for me to stay on track. If I stick with it, that real age will be true.

I'm using the momentum of this good news and I'm going to hop on the elliptical now...

1 comment:

  1. That is good news! I've been doing the EA Active trainer for Wii and I swear my realage is 76...I sweat doing a 20 mins workout more than when I did Jillian's! HA!

    ReplyDelete