Monday, August 24, 2009
weigh in
I lost 1.2 pounds this week. Right on track for healthy weight loss although it's funny how I'm a bit disappointed. A loss is a loss but for some reason I thought I would lose more this week. But no worries, I'm not dwelling on it. This week I'll get back on track with exercising too. I didn't exercise nearly enough last week so I need to pick that up.
But 1.2 pounds is nothing to sneeze at. I'm proud of myself for keeping on track on the weekends. The last go around with WW I had my weigh in on Friday's so that if I cheated on the weekend it was ok because I could make up for it on the weekdays. However, I found that I was like "whoo hoo it's the weekend I can eat whatever I want!" And that's just not healthy. How am I going to learn to change my lifestyle if every weekend is a free for all?
So I changed my weigh in to be on Monday's this time around and I think that's the BEST thing I could have done. This forces me to do the work to find out what is better for me to eat, especially when going out to a restaurant. This will hopefully help change my brain into wanting to make better choices and not have any cheat days. Plus I just don't feel good after I've had something really bad for me. Imagine that!
Here's to another week of successful weight loss. Onto the next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice job Lina!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteAny loss is something to be celebrated!
ReplyDelete