Tuesday, August 18, 2009

better choices


I love potato chips. I cannot remember the last time I had a sandwich that was not accompanied by some sort of chip. I just can't imagine my lunches without them.

I realize this is a habit that probably should be broken but I'm just not willing to do that. Not yet anyway. So, today when I went downstairs, to get my turkey with lettuce and nothing else, I passed up these...my favorite chips.


And I instead went for these...


They aren't my favorite but the switch saved me two points. I love those first chips. I mean LOVE. I don't get them all the time and honestly probably get them once a week if that but still...I'd much rather have those 2 points back.  And since I just briskly walked around the building for 10 minutes I now have 3 extra points for today.

Cheers to smarter choices, however small they may be!

1 comment:

  1. Those first chips are sooooo good though! YEA for smart choices...save those other chips as a treat for another day.

    ReplyDelete