After about a half hour I decided that since things were quiet I would head back upstairs. We made it out ok. But the neighborhood looks beat down. Branches, leaves and trash cans everywhere.

I went outside and our deck furniture was all over the place and somehow the wind had blown the top of our cooler off and the only thing that stopped it was our deck railings.
And our neighbors lost their tree. You can hear crews chopping up limbs everywhere. Chainsaws galore.
Crazy stuff. I hope this isn't a preview of what's to come this summer. I cannot get used to that!
Glad you guys made it through ok!
ReplyDeleteIt was crazy! We had to stay at my mom's cause we had no power all night long.
ReplyDeleteWow! I was just about to email you, I just heard about this on the news. Glad you're ok!
ReplyDelete