Now this post isn't going to be very pleasant but it definitely needs to be documented. I had a huge streak of 20 years of not doing something. It was pretty impressive in my book.
But as of last night that streak is over. Thanks to the giant horse pill of 1000mg of Penicillin I was hovering over the toilet in the middle of the night. I haven't thrown up in 20 years people. 20 YEARS!
So, yeah it was a horrible night and I've been waiting all day for a doctor or nurse to call me back and change my prescription since my doctor from yesterday is out today. Figures. So, my sinus infection isn't getting any better. And I refuse to just suck it up and keep taking those pills until my body gets used to it. I have never had to take that much medicine and I have definitely had worse sinus infections. Give me something weaker!
Anyway, this is another complaining post and I apologize but I feel like I need to vent or I'm just going to scream and cry and throw a temper tantrum.
Update:
I just heard back from the office and another doctor at the practice reviewed my files and agrees that I should stay on this ridiculous amount of meds. So, for the next few days I'm going to be miserable with side effects. Fun. Don't call me, you'll regret it :)
Apparently someone didn't do enough jello shots in college!
ReplyDelete:):)
Hope you feel better soon!
Haha, I think you make a very good point :)
ReplyDelete