Last night was a tad exhausting. We had the pleasure of watching Emily for 4 hours and it's interesting to say the least to have a 2 year old thrown into your life. You suddenly realize how un-baby proof everything is.
But we had a blast with her and would do it again in a heartbeat.
But we had a blast with her and would do it again in a heartbeat.






This is the dancing queen from your wedding!
ReplyDeleteThat picture of her and Dave laughing is soooooo cute. Almost makes you want one, eh?
She is such a cute kid. Look at those wrist rolls! I love wrist rolls!
Grace has been asking for Emily ALL week! They were so cute at the Super Bowl party.
ReplyDeleteShe really is adorable. And look how natural Dave looks with a little girl?! Yep, you guys need a kiddo!!!!
I can understand the whole non kid proof house issue! I've been brining my neighbor's daughter over to see what we have overlooking in our baby proofing process.
ReplyDeleteShe is precious!