Tuesday, December 18, 2012

always the last to know

I'm not going to talk about how I currently feel like an old piece of parchment that everyone needs to treat like it will break any second.

I'm not going to talk about how that's probably true.

I'm not going to talk about how I hate, HATE that this is what's going on inside of me right now.

I'm not going to talk about how my panic attack was so bad last night that I had to take a Xanax to prevent me from hyperventilating.

I'm very well aware that I just "talked" about all of that but I guess what I mean is that I won't go into detail here.  It's just a very bad infertility day today, it was a very bad night and I just hope with every fiber of my being that Christmas/New Year's with family/friends is the distraction I need to get to next year and convince myself that 2013 WILL be better.

In the meantime, I leave you with what I think is the cutest recent picture of Yoda snuggling up in the quilt that I am making my sister for Christmas. This warms my heart and that's what I need the most right now.


2 comments:

  1. So sorry you had a bad day yesterday, I wish I was closer so I could give you a super hug! You and David have wonderful families and I hope the holidays will bring you the healing that you need! Yoda can't get any cuter and that quilt is beautiful! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words Sarah :) I wish you were closer, too!

      Delete