Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yoda's vacation

We had a great vacation in Ocean City, NJ. A place that feels like home to me because, growing up, I spent a good deal of time there during summers. It was a very well timed vacation because I'm pretty sure my head was about to explode from stress before we left.  I was able to forget about all the appointments, procedures and surgery for a little while and that was bliss.

One of the best parts of the past week was finding a dog beach and seeing Yoda soak in all the freedom of being off-leash. He even made a friend, Maddie. I adore these photos.











It should be noted that Brooklyn absolutely hated being at the beach (wouldn't get within 50 feet of the water) and would have much preferred staying at the condo in her comfy bed with air conditioning and clean, dry floor. Our little girly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment