Saturday, April 14, 2012

t-ball!

Days like today make me wonder how many photos I'm going to be taking of my own child someday. I took almost 400 photos at Dylan's first t-ball game this afternoon!

If you've never attended a t-ball game I highly suggest watching one especially if you are having a tough day.  We laughed non-stop.  Not that we laughed AT the kids, it was just entertaining to see them not know what to do after they hit the ball and all run for the ball and fight over it with their own teammates.  Just a fun afternoon that I desperately needed.  And Dylan seemed like a natural out there!






2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love t-ball! My dad said on my brother's first day of t-ball the coach told them to run to home plate and the kids took of in every directions. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos, especially the look on his face catching hte ball!!

    ReplyDelete