Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

I've decided to lift the mood a little since my last post was a downer.

This is the card I created and sent to my father for Father's Day this year. I created it on Tiny Prints and I couldn't be happier. (If you haven't checked out the site, I highly recommend it)  I had a blast searching for photos of us and scanning them in and reliving moments that I've had with my father in the past.

I wasn't able to see his reaction as he opened it but when I talked to him yesterday I could tell that it hit the spot. My sister also told me (since she was there) that he could not stop talking about how cool it was all day.  Success, yay!




It kills me that I can't see my family as much as I want to but I hope my dad knows that, even though I'm 200 miles away,  I still love him just as much as I did when I was 3 years old, dancing with him in our living room in West Virginia.

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! You were such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used to live in WVA?? How did I not know this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sarah: what I'm not a cutie now? :)

    @Allison: I only lived there for 2 years. My dad had to relocate from Philly for his job. But as soon as my sister started developing an accent my mom had enough and we moved back to the Philly area!

    ReplyDelete