Today has been a rough day. But I just want to thank all my friends out there for their outpouring of support. It means the world to me that I have so many people willing to lend me their ears or shoulders.
I also want to thank my husband because after hearing how emotionally drained I was this morning, he decided to leave work early and work the rest of the day at home with me so I wouldn't be alone.
I'm surrounded by love and I'm not taking that for granted.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
this is really beautiful. i feel so terrible that you are experiencing this. i can feel your pain. i have not started trying to have a baby but i have been told that i have PCOS and later in life, i may not have children, or it will be very difficult. So i must simply wait and see. Anywho, you are not alone, and share whatever you don't want locked up inside.
ReplyDelete