Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1st visit

My head is still spinning from today's appointment at the fertility center. We came home with a LOT of information. Which is great but it's a lot to take in. So much so that I left the folder with all our info in the car during the day so I could concentrate on work. It's still in the car. I'm working up the nerve to go get it and start all the little processes that are involved in this next step.

The good news is that we heard the doctor say that he believes that with their help, we should get pregnant. I had to hold back tears because those words were exactly what I needed to hear. Of course I'm still hesitant to believe that but from what it sounds like, even if there is a problem from here on out, it should be one that can be worked around. yay!

2 comments: