Wednesday, March 24, 2010
checking in
I'm just checking in to report that I'm still going strong, despite not posting here much. Things are incredibly busy at work and I'm finding that I don't even have time to take little breaks during the day, let alone type up a blog post. That's not good.
But I'm still losing weight! I'm still on the plan! I'm still optimistic that I can drop all these disgusting pounds and get healthy again!
Today was my weigh in and I'm down another 1.4 pounds! Look at the ticker at the bottom of the page, I'm almost down 15 pounds since I started recording it on this site. Since I've started WW I've lost 18.8. Not too shabby. Grant it it's over like a 2 year period but it's still significant.
Now that David is on the plan it makes things soooo much easier. I tend to wander from the plan sometimes but having David there doing it right along side me has kept me from doing that. Plus he is incredible motivation for me, I mean he's lost like 60 pounds already. If he can do it, so can I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment