We had quite the fun filled weekend. We met up with friends and family to do a little Yankees weekend. I'm still exhausted so I won't go on and on in words. I'll just post a ton of pics from the festivities!

David sitting in the press box on the tour of Yankee Stadium on Friday.

Cameron, in the press box :)

Like the sign says, Monument Park.

Cooter, David, Coach and Olivia.

David standing on the field!

Hey, if you are on the field, you might as well pretend a little!

All the kids, sitting in the dugout.

Some more kids sitting in the dugout :)

Fast forward to Saturday. We headed back to the stadium for a game. David wandered around the stadium to take pictures. He always comes back with the greatest shots!

What a happy Yankee family!

The last shot of David and I at Yankee Stadium. I'll admit I got a little emotional when we left, knowing it would be the last time I'd step foot in there.

Ok, so after the game, we went on a quest for unripened mangos in Queens. Don't ask! While sitting in traffic we noticed this man trying to pretend it wasn't a big deal that he was driving around in a car that had a deployed airbag. Seriously!? Hysterical!

And on top of all that traffic we got detoured around a parade of all things!

A horrible picture yes, but my god, they have FAMOUS roach tablets
and fresh cut bamboo! Sorry, we were a little loopy by this point!

I couldn't think of a better way to end this post than with a pic of Cameron. Seriously, when he smiles I melt a little. Too cute!
OMG I love David's face--PURE JOY :)
ReplyDeleteOMG I love David's face--PURE JOY :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics! I almost got fired this weekend cause I said I liked the Yankees! Luckily one my bosses is from New York!
ReplyDelete