David and I went apple picking today and had a great time. I've only been apple picking maybe once in my life but David used to go all the time when he was growing up. I was so giddy when we got there, kind of acting like the children running around. It just makes me happy to know that we just started our own tradition of apple picking that I hope continues when we have children of our own. Here are a few pics from today.
I'll send you a recipe, super easy and super yummy!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck are you going to do with 67 apples
molt bones fotografies :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, we went a little overboard (well, David did)! But some of them are tiny so it's not like 67 HUGE apples. If you want some, come on down :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe I will :)
ReplyDeleteI wanted to go apple picking this weekend, but I hurricane type storm ruined my plans!