Wednesday, August 06, 2008

a little girly

I need your help girls. I'm finding myself without a signature scent. Oh the horror (please feel the sarcasm)! I'm on the lookout for a new perfume. Any suggestions?

I don't like anything too strong and I would really love something fresh and clean but I hate going out and sniffing everything in the stores. I always come away empty handed and with a huge headache.

Can anyone give me some suggestions? Pretty please :)

5 comments:

  1. Personally, my favorite scent is Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. It's light and fruity. Most parfums give me a migraine and I've been wearing this scent for a few years now and I've only gotten great comments. By the way, your photos are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is super sensitive to perfumes. Since I'm around her so much, my scents have to be light. I love the smell of Clinique's Happy and it doesn't bother her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all out of smell good, that's what I call it. My last bottle was from the Body Shop, it was pink, moonlight something. It's nice and light, kind of a just got out of a shower with nice soap kind of smell:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the suggestions ladies! Looks like I have some things to go try out this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite this week is Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. Maybe I will wear it to the shower this weekend so you can experience it for yourself!!

    ReplyDelete