I've been incredibly busy all day today and I happened to look up at the time on my computer and noticed that it was only 1:20pm. It totally felt like I only had an hour left of work. I couldn't believe how early it was.
So, since then I've been a little on edge and EVERYTHING is setting me off. The guy behind me, who has an office, has been having a meeting with about 3 other people for over a half hour. Not a big deal right? Well, he's had the door open the whole time. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that one of the perks of having an office? For the privacy? Close your g-d damn door. I am about 2 minutes away from walking up there and closing it myself. It's incredibly distracting.
The second thing that is annoying me is the woman who sits in the cubicle next to mine has started to hum. For the last 10 minutes that's all I hear (aside from the meeting). I seriously think that I need to walk away for about 5 minutes before I yell or throw something at someone.
No one else on my team is here today and it's very tempting to just say F it and leave and work the rest of the day from home.
Stupid Friday! :)
**Oooh, I completely forgot to mention the woman who had no problem going to the bathroom while I was in the stall next to her. Let's just put it this way, she was not familiar with the courtesy flush. I wouldn't have had to sit directly next to her if someone hadn't peed ALL over the seat in the other stall. Pleeaaaase can I go home now?!
I've never been in the bathroom when someone else is "doing their business" audibly. I think I would just start laughing hysterically
ReplyDeleteHaha! Honestly, I almost asked her if she was ok. It was unbelievable and I found myself trying to cover my face with my shirt because of well, I think you can guess :)
ReplyDelete