Friday, March 14, 2008

The Big 3-0!

Yep, I'm no longer a twenty-something. ::tear::

Seriously though, this birthday kinda stings a little. I'm not all pouty like "boo hoo I'm old" but it is a little sad to let my 20's go. I'll get over it. Give me a week or two and I'll be as good as new.

But the first thing to put a smile on my face this morning was when I saw what the scale said. Yep, I had my first weigh in today and I've lost 5.4 pounds!

Happy Birthday to ME! :)

4 comments:

  1. THAT is awesome! Congratulations.

    And of course, Happy Birthday!!

    Cant wait to see the new you on Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an excellent birthday gift to yourself! Happy birthday L!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! That is wonderful news about your weigh in. I wish you love, luck and happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Here's to being fabulous and 30 :)

    ReplyDelete