Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Damn you, Tigger!


Seeing this nearly sent me into a tailspin on Saturday.  Adorable baby outfits are my Achilles heel.  I just can't help but think how cute our baby would be in them.  All the pictures we would take of him/her in them.  Smiling at how precious they look. Maybe even share a pic of it on Facebook. 

If we ever have a baby that is.  Then my heart gets sad and it's difficult to bring myself back to 'normal'.  Can you imagine what it must be like to go shopping for a baby shower gift with me?  Sounds fun, right? Ha!

Sometimes I'm tempted to buy things and just put them away until the time comes.  But I've seen what that can do to a woman struggling with infertility, and so I resist.  I don't want another reminder that we aren't pregnant yet.  I have enough of those. 

So, I quietly tuck baby ideas away into the back of my head in the hopes that one day I can actually start to buy the adorable things that I have seen over the past 3 years.  Here's to hoping that happens soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment