It was a very quick test but they did find out that I do in fact have polyps. *Gasp* Yeah, not that shocked, we all knew they were there. Well, scratch that. He thought there might be one, apparently there are a couple of friends in there with him.
![]() |
| My polyps, making their digital debut! Ok, so you can't really see them all that well but they are there, I promise. |
That doesn't sit well with me. I'm the kind of person that needs a few days to mentally prepare for something like this. I've only been put under anesthesia once and that was for wisdom teeth. So, I'm panicking just a little.
I do want to get it done this week though because well, the timing is right and I just want to put this all behind me. But if we have to wait longer, so be it.
In other news, these damn birth control pills are wreaking havoc on my body. I have about 8 side effects right now. Nothing so terrible that I need to stop taking them but jeez, I'm over this already. I hate them!

No comments:
Post a Comment