Monday, September 07, 2009
weigh in
It's been a while since I posted last and it's because I've been so ridiculously busy. Work was insane this past week but it's still the weekend and I refuse to talk about work...so moving on :)
Last week's weigh in was a bust and a bit of a fluke, and I had to wait until Wednesday to do it anyway so I skipped posting about it. But I weighed myself this morning and it turns out that I lost what I gained so that's good I guess. Back on track this week to really keep on points and exercise.
I'm still happy I was able to lose what I gained because yesterday was dotted with foods I probably shouldn't have eaten the day before a weigh in. But it was date night last night and it was totally worth it. It was the perfect summer date...dinner, mini golf and ice cream. So even if I had gained a little I still would have been happy because yesterday was so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's all about monitoring and moderation...just paying attention is key! Go L!
ReplyDelete