Sunday, September 30, 2012

distractions

Things have been a little busy round here lately.  A good kind of busy.  A distracting kind of busy.  A fun kind of busy. Our weekends have been packed these past few months.

Some morning quiet time in the tent while camping. Not the most
flattering photo of me but it was a great moment.

Hanging out with 50,000 people watching Bruce Springsteen light up the stage.


An incredible 5 and a half hour Yankees game.  Best game I've ever been to.

David's mission right now is to fill our time with fun.  That fun means doing things that we wouldn't be able to do if we had an infant so he tries to plan activities that we can enjoy as a couple to show me that our life is pretty awesome, even if we don't have kids yet.  I love him for that.  It's why we are now headed to Vegas in November, too.  A 4 day trip to get away from it all.  Vegas is our go to place to escape reality for a bit.  I can't wait.

So things have been good lately.  I feel blessed to have such a caring husband who gets it and tries to pull me out of dark places.  It's working.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome husband. I love that idea. And the pic of you guys camping is adorable!

    ReplyDelete