Thursday, March 08, 2012

my Mother-in-Law

David and I have received so much support from family and friends through this heartbreak, and I'm convinced that's the reason my heart is healing so quickly.  It's pretty incredible how resilient one can be when they are helped back to their feet by the ones they love. 

I received an e-mail today that warmed my soul and I just need to share how amazing my Mother-in-Law is. 

Hi my babe, you know there are no words at a time like this for you and David. My heart breaks for the both of you. When you have two people who want a baby so bad,and their hopes are built up and then in an instant taken away you find it so hard to understand. The one saving grace in all this is the love you both have for each other, that will get you through. You are such a strong person and you will come out of this even stronger. You need time to grieve, and grief is a very powerful emotion that is better released rather than repressed. I can't even imagine what you must be going through but I do know the two of you will be there for each other as I'm here if you ever want to talk, I can always offer an ear.

I'm sure you have done the "Y" thing why me, why us, why now, why mine. I use to tell David and Jaclyn when they asked me "Y" I would tell them because "Y" is a crooked letter, to me that meant no rhyme or reason or fault, it just is. But it still seems unfair to build up your hopes and dreams and then take this little miracle away from you. I hope physically you are feeling alright I know your heart is broken but it hasn't broken totally because you have to much love to give. 

You and David are in my thoughts and prayers always. If I can do anything you know where I am. 

Love you
Mom


I feel blessed.



2 comments:

  1. A more perfect letter has never been written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete