Monday, October 05, 2009

way too busy


I've been neglecting this blog but it's not because I've fallen off the wagon. Work is insane...actually, insane is an understatement. It's almost 11pm and I'm JUST finishing work for the day. This is how it's been for the past couple of weeks and I don't really see an end in sight.

It used to make me cry, I won't lie. But today was the first day that I embraced it and it really helped me get through the day. I've just come to accept that this is the way it has to be right now.

Anyway, the good news is that I'm losing weight. I'm now down almost 10 pounds since I've gotten myself back on track and I feel great. I'm starting to notice little changes and all the good habits are actually starting to become habits. I honestly think the reason I am so successful this time is because of David. He's doing so well with losing weight and he's reached the point where he NEEDS to exercise. I'm so incredibly proud of him and I'm doing my best to keep up. Although, I can't seem to keep up with him in the exercise department because of work. And that's not even an excuse. I've been working since 8:30am this morning so there really isn't time to hop on the elliptical. I could get up a little earlier to do it but honestly right now I need that extra sleep just to get through the day.

I'm actually missing the elliptical machine...never thought I'd say that.

Is it the weekend yet??

1 comment: