Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween

125 pieces of candy were bought and surprisingly we only have a handful left. I'll probably eat them all this weekend but at least it's not a huge amount!

We had a really great time with our neighbors and friends last night (even if I was up until 4am trying to get my body temperature above 95.9, but that's a whole other story!)

Just a few photos from the festivities:

Dylan...er, Tigger having some fun with a glow stick and some new friends.

Our adorable neighbor in her candycorn costume.

I got smart this year and made a sign so that people knew where we were and more importantly where the candy was, instead of having to climb up all those steps for nothing!

David and Dylan

The one bad thing about the sign...having to climb under it to replenish our beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment